- Wairarapa Woodworkers Guild – 138 Pownall Street
- Masterton Foodbank – Radio House, 5 Church Street
- Ahmadiyya Muslim Community – Radio House, 5 Church Street
- Masterton Judo & Ju Jitsu Academy – Ngā Tōtara Hall, 203 Ngaumutawa Road
- Aratoi, Wairarapa Museum of Art & History – 12 Bruce Street
Learn more about community property.
Concessional rent grants are reviewed annually by our Board to ensure the recipients continue to meet the concessional rent grant criteria through their service to the community.
Recipients are asked to submit a Concessional Rent Accountability Report in March of each year.
The Trust provides space in central Masterton for members of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community to join together regularly. It provides an essential hub where former refugees can gather and connect. “We are very thankful... this means a lot to us... to...
In September 2022, the Trust found a new home for the local branch of the NZ Society of Genealogists (NZSG). The branch opens weekly and supports people to research family histories. It has an extensive library, microfiche records and a host of...
There will be more opportunities for local people to develop woodworking skills after Masterton Trust Lands Trust (MTLT) provided the Wairarapa Woodworkers Guild with a concessional rent grant and larger facility to operate from. The Guild has...